Sunday, April 17, 2011

Am I crazy?

I registered for the WordCount Blogathon. One post per day for the entire month of May.

I can do this. It sounds easy, right? What worries me is that I tend to post about my grand epiphanies. I don't want to turn this blog into a series of self-indulgent ramblings.

(And, I don't want to admit that this blog just might currently be a series of self-indulgent ramblings.)

What I hope is that someone else will read my neurotic thoughts and something will "click", and they might end up choosing to give up the dieting madness. My life is infinitely better as a direct result of NOT dieting, NOT weighing myself, NOT counting calories...

If you're reading, what are your thoughts? Am I self-indulgent and neurotic? What do you get out of reading this? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment