Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mini-update

I did answer the Women, Food, and God Week 4 questions, but haven't yet posted them.

I am going through a lot of unrest in my personal life- in fact, this might be the most trying and difficult time in my life (more challenging than becoming a parent or losing a parent). I try very hard to keep my personal life separate from this blog, so I am not adding additional details.

I will say that, for the first time in my memory, I did not eat due to stress (or whatever it was- "agonizing despair" might be a better description of how I felt). And today, I am experiencing what Geneen Roth describes as the "equal and opposite binge" to the couple of days of starvation.

Interesting.

Tomorrow, I will get back to my self. For tonight, I'm just limping through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment