But this is pretty awesome. I've been trying to figure out why I'm fighting the intuitive eating process, and I think this might be part of the answer. More later...after I read more!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
1. Eat when you are hungry.
2. Eat sitting down in a calm environment. (This does not include the car.)
3. Eat without distractions.
4. Eat only what your body wants.
5. Eat until you are satisfied.
6. Eat with the intention of being in the full view of others.
7. Eat with gusto, enjoyment, and pleasure.