Monday, March 28, 2011

What's up?

I am suggesting to myself right now that something might be wrong.

I have been feeling physically bad lately. I have been feeling emotionally bad as well.

Food stuff- I've almost been disassociating. Which is weird. It's like food is not only NOT a solace (which isn't my goal, but would normally be my response to stress), but it's not...anything.

I can hardly remember eating over the past couple of days, except for a couple of special event things. This is abnormal for me.

I wish I could say that I'm having some sort of epiphany. I'm not. I have no idea what is going on, how all of this is really connected, what the "big deal" is, or how I'm going to fix things. However, I am at least acknowledging that something isn't right. And that's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment