Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 20.

Yeah, now this whole "30-days" thing is starting to feel dull. And it feels like a chore. And I feel like I have nothing at all interesting to say.

It's starting to feel like one of "those blogs" where the writer just talks about his or her day and the funny dog he or she saw on the way home from work. Ugh.

I really do have an idea of something I want to write, but it hasn't completely crystallized yet. It has something to do with a weird experiment I did the other day on the way home from work (and did NOT involve a funny dog). I decided to smile for 2 minutes. No matter what passed through my brain, I smiled. And it was interesting. And I recommend that all of you (whoever "you" are) give it a try.

It started making me think about something else, and it had something to do with eating and feelings, but I haven't quite put my finger on it yet. And frankly, this "post every day!" thing feels like SUCH a deadline that I'm not motivated to give this a day or two. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment